Windows Systems Engineer (Jenkins, Powershell)
One of the world’s leaders in the eCommerce/retail industry is looking for a Windows Systems Engineer to join their team. The will be supporting a highly scalable, global platform, and would be hiring several Engineers under him/her.
Candidates should have experience working in a Windows Environment, and have experience working with Jenkins and scripting with Powershell. his role is ideal for any Windows Engineer looking to leverage their experience with technology driven organization.
Required Skills & Experience
- Windows experience
- Ability to script with PowerShell
- Jenkins or experience with a CI tool
Desired Skills & Experience
- Production Azure or AWS experience
- Commercial experience
What You Will be Doing
- Supporting a highly scalable retail systems that will be used by millions of people
- Competitive salary: 110-140k base salary
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Benefits Package
- Bonus Eligible
- Interview Travel Reimbursed
- Fun work environment and culture.
- Generous 401k company match
- Great work-life balance and flexible PTO
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.