Python Developer (Remote)
A non-profit organization is looking for a creative and innovative individual to help build and maintain their company website and various other applications. The majority of the your time will be spent working with a small team of developers managing mission critical web applications and websites that contribute to the support of their website and emergency response operations.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of architecting and building production software
- Experience working in LAMP stack
- Work with an agile team to deliver high value, high quality software
- Experience with MySQL and Relational Database Design
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, or related field
- Experience working on a production product on a collaborative team
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Frontend
- 40% Server-side
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 100% Health, Vision, Dental coverage
- Equity in a high growth start-up
- Flex hours/work from home
- Company sponsored events
- Maxed out, MacBook Pro
- Tech Stipends, happy hours, etc.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.