Senior Software Engineer - Java
A Fortune 500 tech-focused company is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to work on their back-end applications and components for their global gaming platform. This platform will be operating on a large scale and high availability, and opportunities to make architecture recommendations. This is a contract position, with possible extension or conversion to full-time.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Java/J2EE experience
- Java-based web application development
- Experience Spring, Hibernate
- Experience with Oracle, MySQL, Aurora database
- RESTful APIs
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with shell scripting
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Java
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6-9 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.