Data Engineer / Python
One of the countries top EdTech companies is hiring a Data Engineer to join their data insights team. In this role you will work on the newest consumer facing and internal business data including prediction modeling and messaging queue technology. As one of the engineers on this agile team you will have the opportunity to come up with new ideas and technical approaches that the team will take. You will be hands on using Python, AWS, and SQL technology to scale their cutting-edge data platform.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ of Python experience
- Strong knowledge of data analysis concepts using SQL and/or PostGres
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Redshift, Dynamo storage, EMR, Apache Spark
- Experience with messaging queues
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.