Scala Developer / FinTech
The leading provider for global investment tools is hiring a Senior Software Engineer for their downtown Berkeley office in Northern California to help build out a next generation Analytics Platform which will allow 3rd parties to dynamically contribute their data and analytics. You will be building high quality software and contributing to architecture design discussions.
- Functional programming experience, preferably in Scala
- Strong understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms
- 5 + years of professional Software Development Experience
- 3+ years of Java or Scala development
- Experience working on large distributed systems
- Experience or demonstrated interest in financial analytics and technology is a plus
- BA/BS or MS in Computer Science
- Competitive Salary: Up to $190K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.