Are you interested in joining a company that makes a difference in the lives of millions around the world? A company that specializes in biomedical research for helping better understand cancer is looking for developers to join their team.
They are ideally looking for someone who has experience building software for hardware devices but anyone who has a strong background with desktop development is encouraged to apply. The company can accommodate both contract and full time employment preference and can pay a very competitive salary.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years’ experience as a software developer
- You have used WPF and MVVM
- Strong experience with backend programming using C#.NET
- Data manipulation and processing
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors of computer science or another related field
- Working on a smaller team
- Experience with medical devices
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Back end development with C#.Net
- 50% Front end development with WPF and MVVM
- 100% hands-on
- Competitive Pay: Up to 125k/year, DOE
- Full time or Contract
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Quarterly bonus
- Flexible work hours
- Excellent company outings and events
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.