Lead Software Developer
Our client, an enterprise SaaS company in Irvine that specializes in the development of a enterprise mapping software is hiring for a lead software developer for their web development team.. You will be working on software services that will be the next biggest name in map marketing. This is a 12-month contract opportunity that is offering up to 65/hr depending on experience.
Qualified candidates will have 5+ years of experience working with C#, .Netcore 2, Rest APIs, MicroServices, SQL, cloud services (Azure or AWS) and Unit Testing. Experience working on enterprise applications is a huge plus!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Experience with Micro Services Architecture.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Masters Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience developing enterprise applications
- Experience working with Azure
What You Will Be Doing
- 30% Front End
- 70% Back End
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Management
- Competitive Pay: Up to $65/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12 – 16 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.