Technical Product Manager
A cloud software company located in Irvine is looking for a Technical Product Manager to drive development and delivery of their platform and features for enterprises. The Technical Product manager should have experience with an Agile environment and a Scrum certification including a strong understanding of Scrum practices, principles and theories. The ideal candidate should have over 5 years of Technical Product/Project Management experience, excellent communication and ability to work across multiple teams, and technical understanding including Continuous Integration and Delivery.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years Product/Project Management
- Proficiency with Agile methodologies and Scrum certification
- Strong understanding of software development and technology
- Excellent communication, decision making and organization
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery
Desired Skills & Experience
- SDLC experience
- Microservices and network architecture
- Competitive Pay: Up to $80/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 months with potential for full time
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.