Senior .Net developer/AngularJS
A major bank downtown is looking for a senior .Net developer to join their team in the capital markets department. The team is working on the internal facing system that deals with transferring of assets between banks.
If you have a financial background or just enjoy the laid back and accommodating culture that banks can provide then this is a great opportunity for you. This role allows you to work on full stack development and offers a competitive salary as well.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of experience using OOP
- You have used C#.NET for at least 4+ years
- You have experience with full SDLC
- You have worked with Microservices architecture
- Working with MySQL database, trigger, stored procedures, queries etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors of computer science or another related field
- Working in high security environments
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Backend development with C#.NET and SQL
- 100% hands-on
- Competitive Pay: Up to 120k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Quarterly bonus
- Flexible work hours
- Excellent company outings and events
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.