Hands-on Project Manager - .NET/Azure
A shipping and logistics company north of Boston is looking for a senior Project Manager with hands-on development experience to join their team, and can pay up to $150,000.
Our client provides warehouse and shipping management for boutique fashion and home furnishing clients. They are beginning a complete overhaul of their web infrastructure, including migrating from ASP.NET MVC to .NET Core, implementing an Azure cloud storage system, and introducing Angular 6. They need a Manager who has been hands-on with .NET Technologies and can work with the Director of Engineering to create a development plan and lead the development team through their ongoing projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ hands-on development experience
- Experience with .NET technologies, .NET Core preferred
- Experience leading a team
- Experience with Azure
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Team leadership
- 40% Project strategy
- 20% hands-on development, where necessary
- Salary: up to $150,000 depending on experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive package including medical insurance coverage, 401k, PTO, and generous additional benefits package
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.