Cloud Open Source Engineer
A software product company headquartered Downtown is hiring for a Cloud Engineer! The document management product company has been recognized as one of the best places to work in the GTA, and the role is joining a brand new Cloud Infrastructure team.
Candidates should have a strong Linux engineering background while being hands-on with the full ElasticStack. Applicants should be coming out of a cloud-based SaaS company, ideally with scripting experience in Python. This person will be hands-on with cloud operations and services, ranging from configuration to supporting internal/external clients and users.
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous experience within a Cloud or DevOps team
- Hands-On background architecting a Cloud Environment
- Experience Scripting with Python
- Work with Application Monitoring tools (Dynatrace)
- 2+ years ElasticStack end-to-end experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience using Continuous Integration tools such as Bamboo and Jenkins
- Day 1 Configuration Management (Ansible, Chef)
- Knowledge of Apache Kafka a plus
- A genuine comfort with TCP/IP and other networking protocls
- 40% RedHat Linux Environment
- 60% AWS Cloud Environment
- 60% Hands On
- 20% Architecting IT Operations
- 20% Collaboration with Software Development team
You will receive the following benefits:
- Commuter Benefits
- Great office feel
- Casual Fridays
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.