Front End Angular 7 Engineer
A green energy and IOT company with new Boston Headquarters is looking for an Angular 7 Developer to join their team. This is a building energy management platform that’s used by fortune 500 companies to maximize their buildings energy efficiency. This Angular 7 developer will build out a customer facing UI with custom logins and lay outs specific to their client’s needs. This is an R&D platform with plenty of room for POCs and the use of new tools.
Required Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years' experience in frontend/Angular development (must have at least Angular 2+)
- Experience with HTML and CSS implementation
- Foundation in Object-Oriented Programming
- BS or equivalent degree in CS/CIS
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong work ethic
Desired Skills and Experience
- Foundation in backend/Node development
Benefits & Perks
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- Educational Reimbursements
- Bonus Structure
- Commuter Reimbursement
- 401K Matching
- Unlimited PTO
- Strong community within work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.