Senior C# Engineer (.Net Core/Ang 2+)
One of the most innovative technology companies is growing immensely in the Mississauga area. They are a SASS company and right now the leader in the Enterprise Mobile Management space. Their core platform provides innovative solutions that minimize the cost and difficulty of business-critical mobility and the IoT. Their clients depend on the platform to protect, manage and support their mobile operations. They best part is the tech stack they are using, as everything is cloud based, including the latest technologies. The main tech stack is C#, .Net Core, SQL Server, Angular 2-7 and AWS or Azure. Right now, they are a billion dollar privately owned company as they’re striving to be the next Microsoft. With barely any competitors, they are owning the market space and have exceptional clientele.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with Angular 2+. Preferably experience migrating something from Angular to the newest versions of Angular (2,4,5,6,7)
- Demonstrable experience with server-side web technologies (specifically ASP.NET Core, Web API. NodeJS may be a bonus).
- Demonstrable experience with server-side application tier technologies and data storage (specifically WCF, SQL Server, nHibernate).
- Ability to explain to us why SOLID principles are important and how you can apply specific design patterns while still making the code beautiful.
- Ability to review and debug code, spot issues, and work collaboratively to improve the codebase and the level of expertise within the team.
- Oh, and the ability to write testable and observable code while dealing effortlessly with the complexities of git is important too.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Self-starter, someone who loves to be challenged
- Takes direction very well, easily coachable and adaptable
- Someone who enjoys working on a team and is a great team player
- Demonstrable skills in web performance engineering and web security tactics.
- C++, legacy code is always nice to have
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% .Net/C#
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130/year, DOE
- Competitive bonus structure
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.