Mid - Senior UX Strategist / UX Strategy / UX Design
A global health and fitness provider in Newark, DE is looking to add a Mid-Senior UX Strategist to their growing team. Currently, they work on an enterprise level application using clients’ health information to align them with the best trainers, physical therapists, and even masseuses that best align with their lifestyles.
As a part of the team you will not only be collecting data from business stakeholders and consumers but also creating the strategy for numerous enterprise software products. You will be joining a large, cross-functional team, made up of UX Designers and Front-End developers.
Working here you will enjoy great health benefits, a 401(k) with up to 5% match, and state of the art technology in a casual work environment. Along with this, our client offers a train pass and parking pass, to make your commute much easier! Also, you will be able to work-from-home at least one day per week!
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of Professional UX Experience
- Previous experience in end-to-end UX
- Work with design tools such as Sketch, InVision, Adobe XD, or Balsamiq is necessary
- Knowledge of UX Design and Development
- Ability to communicate effectively across a large, multi-functional team
- Advanced user-centered design principles
- A portfolio showcasing your design experience as well as your design process
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous experience working on an enterprise level application
- The ability to work in an AGILE team environment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to meet with the team, clients, and consumers
- Knowledge of the current market trends and the competitive environment
- Great attention to detail
- Any healthcare experience is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% UX Strategy
- 40% UX Design
- 10% Research
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- 401(k) + 5% Match
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- At Least One Day Per Week Work-From-Home Day
- Free Public Transportation Pass
- Free Parking Pass
- Generous PTO
- Casual Work Environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.