Senior .NET Architect/Lead / Angular/ MVC
A global leader in the apparel identification product industry for the retail, apparel, and footwear world is looking for a Senior .NET Developer. They can pay up to $150K, DOE.
This client identifies all kinds of products including marketing-driven labels and tags, which convey a retailer’s or brand’s message and image, as well as variable data products such as price tickets, hang tags, and RFID tags. Their customers include both traditional retailers like Converse, J Crew, Chico’s, and Kate Spade and emerging companies like StitchFix, Bonobos, and Fabletics that are changing the retail landscape.
They are looking to build out a custom SaaS based product, that will be sold to other organizations. This product will be built in .NET, working with Angular 7, .NET Core, Microservices, Entity Framework, C# and SQL Server, in Azure. The ideal candidate will have experience Architecting and building software products in .NET and will be hands on 30-40% of the time.
Required Skills & Experience
- ASP.NET MVC5/6 or .NET Core
- Strong Software Architectural Experience
- Experience building C# software in the cloud
- Angular 2+, Ideally Angular6/7
- WebAPI or Microservices experience
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server
Desired Skills & Experience
- Azure, AWS or other Cloud technologies
- SaaS Software Product experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Math
What You Will Be Doing
- 30% Front-end Angualar 6/7 development
- 40% C#, Business Logic, Microservices, WebAPI
- 30% Data Layer
- 20% Interfacing with the offshore development team, Code and Architectural Reviews
- 30% Architecture and driving the product direction
- 50% Hands on .NET development and solving high-level problems
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 20 days PTO
- 11 paid holidays
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) w/ 6% match
- Career development benefits
- Generous paternity and maternity leave
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.