Web Gateway Proxy Engineer
A Fortune 500 company near King of Prussia is expanding their security team and is looking to hire a web gateway proxy engineer. This person will be working as part of a team building out a new Blue Coat proxy environment. Exposure to Blue Coat is preferred but not required for this position.
You must have strong written and verbal communication, you will be working across all Information Security and IT departments including Infrastructure and Development.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience with Web Gateway and Proxy security
- 5+ years of network security and firewall experience
- 6+ running Risk and Vulnerability Assessments for all Infrastructure (Nessus)
- Forensics and Incident Response
- Strong Communication Skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proxy/Web gateway security experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands on Proxy Security
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Health, Dental & Vision
- Matching 401k
- Excellent PTO/Sick Time
- Great Location/Flexible Hours
- Growth Opportunities
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.