Network Administrator(Law Firm Experience Required)
A Law firm in Delaware is looking to bring on Network Administrator to take over managing all aspects of the Infrastructure. You must be effective at managing multiple projects of varying complexities, have proven analytical/problem solving skills and possessing strong communication skills. This is a great role for someone wanting to touch new and diverse technologies on the market. You will be working with everything from advanced desktop support, Windows server builds, VMware, Firewall deployments and Cisco configurations.
Required Skills & Experience
- Must have previous Lawfirm experience
- Windows Servers (2012, 2016)
- Active Directory
- Firewalls (Palo Alto, Cisco ASAs, and SonicWall)
- Cisco Routing and Switching
- Office 365
- Exchange Server
- Strong Desktop Support Backgroud
Desired Skills & Experience
- Public Cloud (AWS, Rackspace, etc.)
- Cisco Certifications (CCNA)
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Cisco Networking
- 60% Windows Servers (2012 and 2016)
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $80,000K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Great Location
- Room to Grow
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.