.Net team Lead
One of our clients in downtown Toronto is looking for a .Net developer who is interested in becoming a team lead. This role would involve half hands-on development and half code management/architecture and design. The company has a SaaS product in a unique industry.
The ideal candidate will be someone that has good communication skills, leadership attributes, and is in touch with technology trends. Your position will involve managing a team of around 10 developers and choosing which technologies the company should use. The salary can reach up to 120k/year.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of C#/.Net experience
- Experience with frontend technologies like Typescript, knockout, and Vue.
- 2+ years of experience with SQL and writing queries
- You have experience with large databases on Azure
- Working with multiple .net MVC web applications
- Experience with weekly scrum meetings and deployment
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines and using some DevOps tools
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors of computer science or another related field
- Ability to work well in teams and communicate on projects
- Experience deploying on the cloud
- Experience performing code reviews
- Experience working for a product based company
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Full stack hands-on development
- 20% Code reviews
- 20% Design and architecture
- 10% team management
- 50% Hands On
- 50% managerial
- Competitive Pay: Up to 120k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Quarterly bonus
- Flexible work hours
- Excellent company outings and events
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.