Mid-Senior LAMP Engineer
A strong LAMP stack engineer is needed for a great, established team in a communications company located in Montgomery County Pennsylvania. This company just received a big injection of funding and is growing all of their engineering teams. A LAMP engineer will join on to work on legacy applications and build new features for their current products.
This company highly values employee satisfaction and has many benefits to manage the work life balance. They generous paid time off, competitive retirement plans and good medical benefits for individuals and families.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience
- HTML5, CSS3
- Version control Git or SVN
- RESTful API Integration
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong backend development skills
- Interest in learning Python, Django, Flask
- Database skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Full stack PHP Development
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $65.00/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401K after 6 months
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- A truly Agile environment (3-week sprints, push product every month)
- A new, top-of-the-line computer
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.