A digital news outlet based in Manhattan is hiring an Android Engineer. The company is looking to define the news reading experience and looking to build out their mobile team. This individual would be joining a growing team that is looking to modernize the way consumers view digital news.
The ideal candidate should have strong experience JVM and Java and has experience in both MVVM and MVC. Any exposure to Kotlin is a plus!
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 1 year of Android Development
- Must have experience with Java and JVM
Desired Skills & Experience
- Java in Kotlin is a plus!
- Experience working in a Microservice environment
- A degree in Computer Science or Related Field
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Android development
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.