Senior Android Engineer
A new-age digital news outlet based in NYC is hiring a Senior Android Engineer. This company prides itself on new forms of storytelling, journalistic integrity and user experience to deliver news in a unique way and they are building their mobile team.
The Senior Android Engineer will have strong experience with Java and JVM, comfort with both MVC and MVVM architecture and any exposure to Kotlin is a plus. This engineer would also be responsible for keeping the Android app up to date with the iOS app. This is a direct-hire, fulltime roles with benefits.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of Android Development with Java and JVM
- Experience in a live app environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Kotlin or Scala
- Any leadership experience a plus
- Experience working in a Microservice environment
- BS or CS in Computer Science or Related Field
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Android development
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.