Tier 2 Help Desk Engineer
A financial company based in Reston, VA is looking for a qualified Windows desktop tech to join their team. The role is heavily focused on Windows 10 support, working extensively with SCCM imaging. The team has an urgent need for someone who can jump into the role and hit the ground running. The role is slated for 12 months, with possibility of going perm. Can pay up to $30/hr, DOE.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ Years Windows PC support
- Office 365
- Active directory
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or relevant field
- Customer facing experience
- Enterprise level experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Windows PC
- 100% Hands on
- Competitive Pay: Up to $30/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12+ Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.