Senior Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
A global multi-platform entertainment company that’s located right by Union station is looking for a Senior SRE. They are enable and distribute creative content across different formats connect writers to readers. If you are keen on building environments, pushing products into the production environment, great salary and amazing culture, then this might peak your interest.
The company is looking for someone to join their Back-End Infrastructure team which operates the production platform in the AWS Cloud, set up best practices for Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) and CI/CD pipelines and lastly, the Senior SRE would be pushing Kubernetes into production. This is the opportunity for you if you’re looking to work in a startup culture with the least red tape possible, staying on top of the latest technology, and work in the most flexible environment possible. They can pay up to $140K in base salary with flex hours as well as 1-2 days work from home.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or SRE
- Strong experience with automation and building out CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, CircleCI, or TravisCI
- Heavy experience using and orchestration with Kubernetes in the production environment
- Infrastructure as Code experience with Terraform in the AWS Cloud
Desired Skills & Experience
- Coming from a background as a System Administrator
- Strong communication experience; written and oral
- Leadership and mentorship experience as you will be the expert on the team
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Operations Focus
- 50% Automation Focus
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Leadership and Mentorship
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory vacation
- Sick day and holiday pay
- 3-5 weeks of vacation
- Flexible hours
- 1-2 days work from home
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.