Senior Software Engineer / .NET
A leading corporate law firm serving US and global companies around the world is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their Information Technology team. They offer a specialized service on difficult cases in various industries including Media, Internet, Engineering, Medical, and Financial – where they can resolve even the most complex of cases.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong knowledge of .NET/C#, ASP.NET MVC, SQL, Web Services – REST or SOAP
- Proficient in object-oriented design and development using software development best practices
- Experience with CI/CD and TDD
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment, and learn new concepts and software
- Self-motivated, independent, detail-oriented, responsible team player
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Elasticsearch and NoSQL Databases
- Knowledge of Cloud Technologies – AWS or Azure
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% New Development, 30% Maintenance
- 80% Coding, 20% Architecture and Design
- 50% Front-End, 50% Back-End
- 100% Hands On
- 60% Team Collaboration, 40% Individual Contribution
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.