Senior DevOps Engineer
Located in Irvine, our client is looking to add a Senior DevOps Engineer to their team. The Engineering team builds search engines, algorithms, and artificial intelligence plaforms. They are an AWS certified company that is looking for an engineer who can configure servers and has a full DevOps Tech stack.
Required Skills & Experience
- A strong Linux background.
- Experience working with containers (Docker & Amazon ECS) and kubernetes.
- Experience with AWS Services (EC2, RDS, Route 53, S3, EFS, Cloudfront, Elasticache).
- Very strong programming abilities in at least one scripting or shell language such as Python, Ruby, Bourne/Bash shell script.
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment tools (Jenkins/Maven/Bamboo).
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools (Docker/Rancher/Terraform/Chef/Ansible).
- Monitoring and log analysis experience (NewRelic, ELK Stack, Nagios).
- Experience managing source control systems (GIT).
- Experience with Agile or Lean software development environments..
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with GitHub Enterprise.
- Experience automating with Terraform.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Docker and Ansible
- 50% AWS
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.