Front End Engineer
Join a growing software product company and build data visualization front-ends to help executives at enterprise companies create health and wellness supplies. These companies need to understand their goals and next steps to safely and efficiently cure people and relieve their symptoms.
If you’re in the west suburbs and looking for just that, this is the opportunity you don’t want to miss. You’d be working full time with benefits, mentorship and room for growth.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experienced with HTML and CSS
- Strong work ethic and ability to problem solve, take the ball and run with it
- Excited about tech and loves working with a team
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong plus for a CS degree
- Experience with React
- Familiar with CSS pre-processors such as LESS and SASS
- Have some experience with Node.js
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Front End | 10% Back End
- 75% Coding | 25% Architecture
- 75% New | 25% Maintenance
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Paid Vacation Days
- And more!