Senior Software Developer
A custom software solutions company is looking to add a Senior level .NET/Java developer to join its Federal Business Unit in Arlington, VA or Fairfax, VA. This new hire will get the chance to work on a talented team supporting an impressive portfolio of applications. This candidate must be eligible to successfully obtain a US security clearance.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5-8 years professional experience
- .NET and Java experience
- Cloud experience in AWS
- Automation testing experience in Selenium
- Experience working within an Agile team
- Ability to obtain a clearance
Desired Skills & Experience
- SOAP/REST web service experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% New Development
- 30% Maintenance experience
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.