A family-owned American retailer in Bethesda is looking for experienced React Engineers to design and develop new front-end features for their multi-channel e-commerce website. You will create and document front-end technical designs based on the functional requirements and implement the design working closely with the UX team.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of architecting and building production software
- Experience with SASS and LESS a plus
- Work with an agile team to deliver high value, high quality software
- Experience with MySQL and Relational Database Design
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, or related field
- Experience working on a production product on a collaborative team
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Frontend
- 10% Server-side
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 100% Health, Vision, Dental coverage
- Generous PTO package
- Company sponsored events
- Maxed out, MacBook Pro
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.