A McLean based IT-Consulting brand, working with top Fortune 500 companies is looking for a Software Engineer to join their team. They are looking for a passionate problem-solver and someone that likes to address business problems head-on by designing and implementing innovative technology solutions. You are expected to own the development life-cycle within the organization.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of architecting and building production software
- Backend experience with Java/Spring/Hibernate
- Work with an agile team to deliver high value, high quality software
- Experience with MySQL and Relational Database Design
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, or related field
- Experience working on a production product on a collaborative team
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Frontend
- 40% Server-side
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 100% Health, Vision, Dental coverage
- Commuter Benefits
- Flex hours/work from home
- Company sponsored events
- Generous PTO Package
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.