A travel company focused on loyalty and rewards programs is looking to bring on a QA Engineer to the growing team. They are looking for a mid-senior level QA Engiener that comes from a Linux background, is strong with automation tools and can do both Front End and Back End testing. You will be collaborating with developers working with Selenium, Python and help implement new tools into the environment. They are currently working to replatform the website, so this is a great opportunity to join the team!
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of Scripting or Programming Experience (C#, Java, or Python)
- Experience working with automation tools (Selenium or Cypress preferred)
- Experience with API testing and Performance testing
- Strong communication skills and a desire to make an impact in a company
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Linux, Python, Web API testing
- 100% hands on maintenance and systems build outs
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90,000
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.