Production Support Engineer
A top financial consulting company in downtown Chicago is looking for a Production Support Engineer to join the current DevOps team. This role will be focused on automating their current monitoring process , providing server support and troubleshooting. This is a 24x7 environment, and you will be collaborating with other members of the DevOps team. They are looking for a candidate strong with server support, troubleshooting experience and good communication skills. They are also looking for a self starter that is career driven since you will have the opportunity to grow within the company over the next 1-2 years.
Required Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years experience in an IT support or Software Engineering role
- 1-2 years Python coding or scripting experience (required)
- Experience working in an internship or hands-on role with clients and supporting end users
- Hands-on Windows or Linux server experience is a plus
- College Degree is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Linux and Windows server administration, scripting and troubleshooting
- 100% hands on maintenance and troubleshooting
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90,000
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.