Developer C# / Web API / Angular
This award-winning business-to-business firm works with clients to improve their media presence through promotional goods and business tools. They are looking to hire a senior full stack engineer who is best in the newer versions of .NET Core, Angular and capable of working with Web APIs. You will be working on the team located in their Bensalem location, just half an hour outside of Philadelphia’s Center City.
This media organization has been voted one of the “Best Places to Work” and provides an excellent work environment for anyone who is motivated to grow their enterprise web applications. You will get to collaborate with the team, contribute to higher level architecture decisions and be hands on with product direction. This company offers great benefits, an onsite gym, café and other great perks.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience on software products
- Understanding of .NET Core or .NET 4.5 +
- RESTful API Development
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior work in ecommerce
- Experience working on a large and varied digital team
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Back End
- 20% Front End
- 50% Collaboration
- 50% Individual Contribution
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health coverage, medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401K with company matching
- Flexible PTO and paid holidays
- Easily accessible office by Conshohocken train station
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.