An innovative pharmacy that manages and delivers chronic medications to make patient care simpler to manage is looking for a UX Designer to join their team. This UX Designer would be working on their main website to work on product analytics to identify the opportunities that drive product & experience innovation within the Pharmacy.
Required Skills & Experience
- Both mobile and web based application development, maintain and testing.
- Understanding of UX tools.
- Proven history of competency in product design and scalability
- A BA in UI/UX, ID, Graphic Design or a related field of study.
- Comfort and facility with the Adobe suite (AI, ID, PS, PR and LR), Sketch, and Kite Compositor (or similar prototyping software).
Desired Skills & Experience
- Portfolio that demonstrates visual design and tasteful graphics.
- Past in depth research around best practices in user interface.
- Profession experience in B2C & B2C environments
- Medical, Dental and Vision (100% premium covered)
- 401(k) match
- Paid sick time
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.