Mid to Senior UI Developer
An automotive financing company known around the nation is looking for a mid to senior level UI Engineer to join their tight-knit team in Huntington Beach. The engineers already working for the company are extremely passionate about their work, and are looking for other coworkers that hold themselves to a culture of excellence. In this positions, you’ll be responsible for rebranding the company’s public-facing website. Any experience with Angular 2+ will be considered a plus. While this is primarily a front-end role, the ideal candidate should also have experience in an open-source environment. This is a full-time position with the ability to pay up to $120,000 per year based on experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years developing the UI for web applications
- Expert with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with ES6, LESS, and SASS
- Comfortable in a Node or Java environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Angular 2+
- Knowledge of prototyping tools like Sketch and Basamiq
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Front-End
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.