Full Stack eCommerce Developer/PHP/Drupal/Magento/Shopify
A marketing agency in Manayunk, PA, focusing on the e-commerce world is looking for a talented front end developer to join their team as their project schedule ramps up in the next few months. Currently the team of 6 work with Liquid in Ruby and some Drupal for e-commerce but any e-commerce tools including Magento, WooCommerce, and Shopify, are greatly sought after! Working here you’ll be working on a variety of projects with financial institutions, local breweries, consulting shops, and even coffee shops in the area to help revitalize their websites and incorporate more e-commerce abilities.
They work in a casual environment with an exciting and supportive team. This agency greatly supports and encourages work-life balance, even offering an in-office puppy friends occasionally and a pool table for break time. Apply today if you’re excited for a new challenge and a great new place to work!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of production level experience in a professional environment
- Foundation in PHP or Ruby on the back end
- Experience with Drupal, WordPress, Magento, Liquid, WooCommerce, or Shopify are a huge bonus!
- Strong communication skills & the ability to work well across multiple teams
- An excitement for your work & a go-getter attitude everyday
Desired Skills & Experience
- Preference to work in the back end is a bonus
- Previous Agile experience is preferred
- Any agency experience is a positive
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Front End Development
- 60% Back End Development with eCommerce tools
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $45/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 – 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Casual work environment
- Onsite puppy employees
- Great work-life balance!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.