A leading financial services company in downtown Chicago is looking to bring on a DevOps Engineer. They are looking for a versatile engineer with strong technical skills in management of software applications and infrastructure. This will be a role focused on automation and requires at least 3 years of experience. If you are a candidate with a passion for continuous learning that thrives in a fast-paced environment, this is a great opportunity for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with technical operations and software development
- Solid understanding/experience of web services, databases and relating infrastructure/architectures
- Familiarity with containerization services such as Docker
Desired Skills & Experience
- Infrastructure as Code experience highly preferred
- Hands on experience with system Dev tools and deployment/monitoring tools like GitHub, Jenkins, New Relic, Sumologic, Honeybadger
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150,000
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients