Senior Ruby Developer/Angular 5+/2 Days WFH/eCommerce preferred
Will ru-by looking for a new role soon? A local tech startup in Glassboro, NJ is looking for an experienced Ruby developer to join their team. This company developed their own application for event management specialized in high-security level events, for celebrities and even politicians. You’ll be joining a team of four working directly with the CTO to not only mentor younger developers but also help shape the direction of the company!
Working here you’ll have the opportunity for flexibility and the ability to work from home two days a week. On the team you’ll be working with the CTO as well as another experienced developer to help guide the other two junior developers on 100% new development. If you’re up to the challenge to work on an exciting product with new technology in a leadership role, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of Professional Development Experience
- Foundation in the front end working with HTML/CSS & jQuery
- Proficient experience with Angular on the front end, preferably Angular 5+
- Sturdy back end knowledge of Ruby on Rails
- Any eCommerce experience with Shopify, Liquid, or WordPress is preferred!
Desired Skills & Experience
- The ability to mentor & lead junior developers
- An excitement for new technology & a passion for clean coding
- Strong communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 30% Front End
- 70% Back End
- 50% Hands On
- 25% Management Duties
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $65/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 2 – 3 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 2 days WFH per week
- The opportunity to join the team, contract-to-hire, & be a part of a truly collaborative environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.