Senior Java Developer
This company provides high-level technical leadership and consulting services for a wide array of clients. Some specific fields they focus on are enterprise architecture, application integration and development, big data and search functions. Currently they are looking for a strong Technical Lead to join the team and remain very hands-on, but at the same time lead a team of 10 and work on various proposals for the USCIS.
Required Skills & Experience
- Expert in Java Software Development
- Working knowledge of Angular or React
- Desire to lead a team but remain hands on
- MUST be able to obtain a US security clearance
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior experience leading a team
- Background working in the Gov’t sector
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% Back-end Java Development
- 25% Front-end
- 90% Hands On
- 40% Management Duties
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.