Software Engineer – IoT Voice Enablement Company – Downtown
A growing startup in Boston is growing their engineer team. This company is building the first ever software as a service product to help marketers, brands, and companies organize and strengthen their voice presence. As more searches are conducted using voice commands (Alex, Siri, Cortana, Google Assistant, etc.) there is a growing need for companies to provide information and services through voice channels. This company fills the need for this strategy to allow marketers and companies to create unified messages across all voice platforms.
They are building this application using C#, .NET Core, React.js, Node.js, AWS and Azure and looking for a full stack engineer who can help them grow. They are constantly improving the application and scaling rapidly as they bring on larger clients. They are a small group and this is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor.
Required Skills & Experience
- B.S. in computer science, engineering, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of professional experience with C# and .NET web frameworks (MVC and Core)
- Experience building scalable, high available software products
- Experience with native Alexa and/or Google actions
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Adaptive fast learner – able to ramp up quickly.
- Self-motivated, flexible with a passion to make a difference.
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical personnel
- Excellent verbal and written communication and documentation skills.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with voice assistant technologies a plus
- Experience working in a startup/fast-paced environment a plus
- 100% Automation
- Competitive Pay:
- Dependent on experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.