Mid-Level Python Engineer - Grow into Senior, Lead, or Architect
This is a unique opportunity to grow your career as a software engineer here in Boston. This recently-IPO’d startup develops a consumer web app that empowers customers by connecting them with small, local businesses.
The VP of Engineering has a proven track record of growing and developing technical leaders in Boston. Whatever you’re looking for in your career – growing into a Senior Engineer, getting involved with Architecture/Design, becoming a Team Lead – you can do that here.
And ideal candidate graduated from a good Computer Science program and has spent the last 2-3 years working at software company, and is now looking to take their career to the next level.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar field
- 2-5 years of professional experience
- Strong Communication Skills
- Desire to grow your career
Desired Skills & Experience
- Solid understanding of Object-oriented programming
- Java, Go, Python, or other similar languages
- AWS or GCP experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Python
- 15% AWS/GCP (they use both)
- 50% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- 30% Professional Development
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
- Annual Bonus: Up to 10%
You will receive the following benefits:
- Casual work environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.