Senior Product Designer / Integrations
A SF headquartered enterprise company in the cloud management software space is looking for a Senior/Lead Designer to drive the development of their customer relationship platform. This individual will be responsible for driving the ongoing growth through new features including core offerings that support the evolving business needs of customers from high end enterprises to small businesses.
Required Skills & Experience
- A portfolio that displays pixel perfect designs
- Understanding of layouts, typography, colors, icons, and styleguides
- Analytical thinker who can think of outside of the box
- Portfolio that exemplifies work on shipped products
- At least 5 years of experience in Product Design
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with CRMs’
- Articulate with design decisions
- Nuance sense of user needs and behaviors
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% UX Designer
- 50% UI/Visual Design
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Daily Catered Lunches
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.