A multimedia organization in the heart of D.C. is looking for an API Engineer to join their team. They produce award-winning news, information, and music programming that partners with hundreds of independent public radio stations across the nation. This backend engineer will work along side other engineers to craft well-tested, well-documented structured code and have an eagerness to be involved in all stages of the product development cycle.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of architecting and building production software
- Heavy backend experience with PHP/Node.js
- Work with an agile team to deliver high value, high quality software
- Experience with MySQL and Relational Database Design
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, or related field
- Experience working on a production product on a collaborative team
What You Will Be Doing
- 10% Frontend
- 90% Server-side
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 100% Health, Vision, Dental coverage
- Strong Vacation & PTO play
- Company sponsored events
- Great Work/Life Balance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.