QA Automation Engineer
This NYC Tech Company is looking for a QA Automation engineer to join the team. The company provides technology solutions for financial companies – this includes deploying desktop applications both in-house and for their customers. The company is about 70 people and growing – they are backed by JP Morgan, and several other renowned investment and venture firms.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of relevant QA experience
- Experience with Selenium frameworks
- Experience with web and desktop testing
- Experience with API testing – using Postman or SOAP UI
- Ability to work cross-functionally with different teams
- Competitive Salary: Up to $115K/year, DOE
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.