A SaaS company specializing in developing a product suite for top real estate software executives and organizations is looking to hire a motivated Technical Product Manager to join their team in Frisco, TX! You should be eager to have a high impact while taking ownership of the product. You should take pride in having precise communication skills, possess top-notch organization and be extremely detail-oriented.
You will have the opportunity to demonstrate creativity and initiative when solving complex problems and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where frequent iteration is the norm. Ideally, you will have exceptional stakeholder skills to facilitate communication, create positive relationships and set expectations.
This is a direct-hire position that will offer tons of benefits and perks along with the ability to work for a stable, high growth organization!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience having teamed with engineers and designers to lead the product development process. Including what features to build/improve, when to build them, and how to appropriately measure success.
- Experience acquiring and analyzing data along with writing well-crafted user stories for engineering.
- Self-Disciplined with strong project management and time management skills
- Experience with agile development processes
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to gather feedback, validate ideas, communicate progress, and identify impactful product wins.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Engineering/Technical Background
- Experience with product communication at an organizational leadership level
- High levels of passion and desire to deliver greatness
What You Will Be Doing
- 30% analysis and product lifecycle planning
- 30% cross-functional team collaboration (engineering, sales, customer service, marketing, etc.)
- 30% Project/team management and inspiring others
- 10% gathering customer feedback, analyzing it, and prioritizing feature planning.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $95K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with employer match
- Computer of your choice
- 2 optional remote days
- Educational stipends
- Coffee/Snacks/Standing Desk options, and many more perks!