A Boston based startup up with an aim to improve their users finances by helping them along the way. Think about it as a personalized financial assistant, based by North station, are looking for an iOS engineer.
As an iOS engineer, you will be working on their platform that has key mission to help improve users lives. You’ll be adding features and assisting them on scalability.
Required Skills & Experience
- Computer Science degree or relatable
- 3 Years of iOS Developing Experience
- Experienced with distributed, high performance and loosely coupled systems
- Passionate for software development
- Work in a collaborative team
- Results oriented
What You Will Be Doing
- JObjective - C
- Work within their Platform team to lead the technical strategy
- Design, implement and enhance the core infrastructure
- Delivering results
- Competitive Salary: Up to $165K/year
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.