Lead QA Engineer at Boston Financial Company - Selenium
In innovative provider of loans and financial services in Boston is looking for a Lead QA Engineer to join their growing team, and can pay up to $140,000.
Our client is a leading provider or auto loans in the Boston area. Founded in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, they offer loans and payment plans to new borrowers. They are in the middle of a major overhaul to their automated technical support system, and need an experienced QA Engineer to lead the effort to bring them from a primarily manual to an automated test environment. Leadership experience and experience with Selenium is crucial, as well as experience with Java or Python.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in automation testing
- Experience in a QA leadership role
- Experience with Selenium
- Experience with Java and/or Python
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Test Rail experience
- Background mentoring junior engineers
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% automation testing
- 20% manual testing
- 100% planning, designing, and implementing new test strategies
- Salary: $140,000 depending on experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive package including medical insurance coverage, 401k, PTO, and generous additional benefits package
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.