A company that works to help small businesses with staying connected to their customers, clients and members, is looking for a UI Developer. They provide an easy and affordable way to create and manage customer relationships. The services that they provide include email, newsletters, surveys, events, Facebook promotions and online listings.
Required Skills & Experience
- Act as a member of the full stack team and collaborate with other teams
- Experience in front end technologies such as Angular.js
- Understanding of back end technologies such as Java, Sprint
- Plus for experience in Ruby on Rails
Desired Skills & Experience
- Interest in mentoring young developers
- Experience in taking charge and leading a team
- Experience in the Marketing and Adverting field
- BS in Computer Science or related field preferred
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.