Senior Drupal/PHP Developer | 6 month Contract | Tysons
A global management consultancy with a focus in financial services including banking and payments, capital markets, and wealth and asset management, plus a dedicated energy division is looking to make several urgent Front End hires. They are able to pay up to $60/hr, DOE. This is a 6-month Contract and can flip full time at the 6 month mark for the right candidate.
This international consulting firm delivers innovative thinking with unrivaled industry knowledge to deliver business consulting, digital, technology and transformational services. Their collaborative and efficient approach helps clients reduce costs, manage risk and regulatory change while increasing revenues. They're looking to bring someone on to an enterprise client's project scaling an Angular 4 project, but you would be working heavily with Drupal and PHP.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Extremely fluent with HTML5/XHTML and CSS
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes to have consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Experience developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Web Development (Drupal)
- 10% Back End (PHP)
- 100% Hands On
- 100% New Development
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.