Lead SDET | Newton
A Newton company that provides auto financing is growing out their QA teams and is seeking to hire a Lead Software Development Engineer in Test.
As a Lead SDET, you’ll be working hands-on in building out a test automation suite for their call center management application used to efficiently respond to customer concerns. They’re looking for a software (QA) engineer with experience coding in Java or Python to build out automated UI and API testing.
They currently rely mostly on manual testing, so you’d be building out automated testing from the ground up, taking ownership of their test environment and architecture.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least four years of experience as a Software QA Engineer / SDET building out test automation
- Experience coding with C#/.NET, Java, or Python
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Past experience as a QA Lead is a plus
- Any exposure to cloud technologies is a plus
- Interest in and/or experience with financial applications
- B.S. in Computer Science or similar
- Competitive Salary: Up to 115k/yr, Commensurate with Experience
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Health Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k contribution
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.