vRealize Automation Engineer
A company heavily involved with the real estate industry is looking for a vRealize Engineer to join their team. The ideal candidate will be expert in VMWare vRealize Suite (vRA and vRO) and have a mindset for automation. This is a contract (potentially to hire) position.
Required Skills & Experience
- Over 5 years of working in the IT industry.
- Hands on experience with vRealize
- Sys admin background
- Ability to script
Desired Skills & Experience
- Configuration management experience
- Cloud experience
What You Will Be Doing
- Working in a heavily virtualized environment
- Contract Duration: 6 Month Contract to Hire. Can pay 58/hr DOE.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.